The project is aimed to simplify the process of users' identification during authorization in various trusted providers such as banks, government and telecommunication companies. Canadian project that simplifies the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world.
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices;
- Building architecture of the project alongside with managing its performance;
- Participating in regular showcases of new work to the business stakeholders;
- Striving for continuous improvement within the team.
- 3+ years of extensive software development experience;
- Commercial experience of working with React.js;
- Experience with common front-end development tools (Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.);
- Experience with backend development (Node.js, Java, etc.);
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Strong knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Familiarity with software build systems and code management technologies;
- Familiarity with OAuth;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience of working with Docker and React Native;
- Familiarity with Java, Spring Boot and Heroku;
- Knowledge of Webflow.
- Professional growth and development program.
- Challenging projects;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation;
- Modern office;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Compensation for sport activities;
- Paid English courses;
- Team of highly talented individuals.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
to join a motivated and enthusiastic team of professionals!
#java #engineer #lviv #senior #strong_middle #react #node #commercial